FYI

For those of you not in recovery just a heads up F.I.N.E. is a most amazing acronym. It stands for fucked up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional. A state I have found myself in a time or two.


Saturday, May 28, 2011

Amazing Revelation

I went up to the cemetery to put some flowers on my grandparents grave today and on the way home my mind was processing information (I do my best thinking while driving) and I realized that all my fears of leaving Kalispell and moving down to Missoula where I would be (God Forbid) ALONE were totally unfounded.  Yes I get lonely, but upon thinking about it the situation is no different than the last six months with my ex. I spent all my home time in my room working on homework or visiting with friends on the internet, when I got lonely there, I dealt with it or Instant Messaged a friend or Skyped a friend.  NO different now that I am down here.  I spend all my time alone in my room doing homework or on the internet with friends.  At least here I am happy, and spend the time in my room because I choose to.  Up there I spent the time in my room to avoid negativity and having to look at a person that I had loved enough to marry at one point and had loved me enough to marry me that now chose to pursue other women, because suddenly I was no longer good enough for him.

Go figure!

2 comments: