FYI

For those of you not in recovery just a heads up F.I.N.E. is a most amazing acronym. It stands for fucked up, insecure, neurotic, and emotional. A state I have found myself in a time or two.


Monday, July 30, 2012

Big Changes

Once again a lot has happened since my last post.  Of course a lot of time has passed as well.  My life has turned the corner and amazing things are happening to me.

 First of all I changed my major as I mentioned in my last post.  I am going into Social Work for my bachelors degree and when I am done with that would like to practice as a licensed addictions counselor as I go to grad school.  I am still going in to Public Policy Administration/Criminal Justice for my PHD just using a different bachelors to get there.  I think in Social Work I have really come home, found my niche so to speak.  I am happy with me course of action here and know that this is where I not only need to be but want to be also.

 Now for the most amazing news of all.  I am getting married in December.  Justin is amazing.  He brought love back into my dry lonely life.  I don't even know all the words to begin to describe him.  He healed the wounds in my heart and soul and continues to do so.  He has renewed my faith in relationships.  I am just so very happy to have him in my life.  :)

 My engagement ring...he proposed on May 10, 2012.  We still haven't decided on the wedding band yet but have narrowed it down to 2 choices they are below.

I never thought it was possible to be this happy and content with my life.  But I guess I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment